Can the Science of Computer Forensics Help Me?
Computer Forensics is the collection, preservation, analysis, and presentation of computer-related evidence; using analytical techniques to identify, collect, examine and preserve information which is electronically stored.
Computer evidence can be useful in criminal cases, civil disputes, accounting discrepancies, and human resources/employment proceedings.
Anytime there is doubt and electronic data involved. A data forensic specialist can help.
Far more information is retained on a computer, hard drive, memory chips than most people realize. It’s also more difficult to completely remove information than is generally thought. For these reasons (and many more), computer forensic can often find cyber patterns, evidence, or show lack of evidence of, or even completely recover, lost or deleted information, even if it was intentionally deleted.
- Gathering evidence for court procedures
- Chain of custody
- Availability for deposition
- Seizure of computer for forensic purposes
- Computer & data analysis & recovery
- Cell phones & mobile data analysis,
- Retrieve & Analyze text messages, photos, videos & images
- Corporate crime reconstruction
- Web surfing patterns
- Web account creation
- Email recovery and analysis
- Online web accounts
- Password recovery
- Online and computer shopping / banking patterns
- Activity patterns
- Electronic fraud detection
- Corporate sabotage
- Corporate/private infringement
- Employee misuse